Seasoned with Spirit: Bounty of the river's edge [videorecording] / co-creator, Loretta Barrett Oden ; director, Renard Cohen ; producers, Matt Cohen, Renard Cohen.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Northwest Indian College.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lummi Library||DVD 550 E 98 .F7 B68 2006||280709||DVD||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (27 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Lincoln, NE : Distributed by VisionMaker Video, c2006.
"A Native American cultural and culinary adventure series as seen on PBS"--Container.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Co-produced by Native American Public Telecommunications and Connecticut Public Television in association with Resolution Pictures.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Host, Loretta Barrett Oden.
Native American chef Loretta Barret Oden travels to the Yurok Reservation on the banks of the Klamath River on California's Pacific Coast where they harvest salmon, shellfish, seaweed, acorns and edible wild greens. She learns how to prepare alderwood-smoked salmon, dried surf fish and eels as well as sturgeon egg bread.
|System Details Note:||
Closed-captioned; SDH captions.
Search for related items by subject
Yurok Indians > Food.
Television programs for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Search for related items by series
- Seasoned with spirit : a Native chef's journey ; episode 4
- Seasoned with spirit : a Native chef's journey ; episode 4.