Good meat [videorecording] / co-production of Sam Hurst, Native American Public Telecommunications, and NET Television ; produced by Larry Pourier ; directed by Sam Hurst ; written by Sam Hurst and Beau LeBeau.
Follows Beau LeBeau, an Oglala Lakota man, as he attempts to improve his health by weight loss and exercise. He attempts to adopt a more traditional Lakota diet of buffalo meat and vegetables.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (57 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen version.
- Publisher: [Lincoln, NE] : Vision Maker [distributor], 2011.
"A Sam Hurst film".
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Editor, John Hill ; videoography, Sam Hurst, Larry Pourier, John Hill, Brett Lawlor, Geraldine Clifford, Amber Montileaux, William Birds Head.
|System Details Note:||
DVD ; NTSC, region 1 ; enhanced for 16x9 televisions.
Closed captioned. Subtitled for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Documentary television programs.
Television programs for the hearing impaired.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Northwest Indian College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.