Easy yoga for easing pain [videorecording] / PBS ; WGBH Educational Foundation ; producer, director, John Baynard.
Instructor leads participants through easy yoga poses for upper and lower body while seated, standing poses for hips and legs with the aid of a chair (if needed), and relaxation and meditation.
- ISBN: 9781608836147
- ISBN: 1608836142
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (53 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen [version].
- Publisher: [Brighton, MA] : Distributed by PBS Distribution, c2012.
Title from container and the Web.
Duration from container. Duration on disc surface is 110 min.
Bonus features: Bounce and shake (Qi gong), resistance band exercise, documentary about how Patty Cappy's simple yoga routines helped her students reduce aches and pains.
"Yoga for the rest of us."
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Instructor, Peggy Cappy.
|System Details Note:||
DVD; Region 1, NTSC; Stereo.
In English with English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Search for related items by subject
Pain > Treatment.
|Genre:||Nonfiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Northwest Indian College.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.